Welcome to CenturyLink Supplier Portal
CenturyLink's suppliers are key to our company's success in the highly competitive marketplace. We rely upon a strong base of suppliers who understand the importance of on-time delivery of high quality products to our customers at a price they can afford.
The CenturyLink Supply Chain Management Team manages the acquisition of products and services and serves as an interface to our internal business units on all supplier issues. Business is awarded to suppliers through a competitive sourcing process focused on "best value". Best value is determined by evaluation of the supplier proposal offering the best combination of low cost, quality & technology.
Prospective Suppliers please complete the registration forms below.
|Supplier Diversity Certification||Supplier.diversity@CenturyLink.com|
|Transportation - Shipping issues - claims - routing guide||Transportation@centurylink.com|
|Accounts Payable||Vendors can submit invoices by U.S. mail, fax, or
e-mail. All invoices submitted must have an "Attention to" name.
- I have completed registration with CenturyLink. What happens next?
- Once you email us the completed Supplier Registration form, you'll receive a confirmation email that your request has been received. Your company's profile will be housed in a database leveraged by the Sourcing team in support of CenturyLink's purchasing activity. You will not be contacted by a purchasing manager until a purchasing need matches the products or services your company offers. You may update your company profile at any time by following the same process. Please note that registration does not automatically guarantee that your company will be selected to participate in a bid.
- How can I contact the sourcing specialist with responsibilities for the products and services my company sells?
- All supplier information submitted through SupplierRegistration@CenturyLink.com is housed in a database leveraged by the Sourcing team. CenturyLink does not list individuals' contact information on the supplier portal due to: 1) the large volume of inquiries we receive, and 2) commodity responsibilities for the sourcing specialists frequently change.
- Where can I see a list of open bid jobs?
- Request for Proposals (RFP) are by invitation only. We do not post a list of open jobs or RFPs. Our purchasing managers will search in our Supplier Profiles database for prospective suppliers when a RFP is required and will contact these companies by phone or email. Please register your company with CenturyLink following the supplier registration process for your company profile to be included in our database.