- Director of Corporate Legal Services - 1998
- Vice President and Assistant General Counsel - 2001
- Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary - 2003
- Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary – 2009
- Bachelor's Degree/Business - Mississippi State University/Starkville, Mississippi
- Juris Doctorate/Magna Cum Laude - University of Mississippi/Oxford, Mississippi
Stacey Goff has played a key role in negotiating and closing the numerous acquisitions and dispositions CenturyLink has completed over the last 14 years. He also contributes to the negotiation of the company's complex agreements and large dispute resolutions with third parties, as well as assisting the company's executive management and board of directors in their compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
Goff's responsibilities include all aspects of the company's legal affairs, including support for business units, corporate functions, board and shareholder related legal matters, litigation, intellectual property and regulatory matters. He is also responsible for Human Resources, Corporate Communications, Investor Relations, Corporate Aviation, Brand Management, Compliance and Ethics and Century Marketing Solutions.