Terms & Conditions for Personal / Residential
Tariffs and Schedules for Regulated Services
Tariffs govern regulated local telecommunication services. Listed below are electronic representations of the tariffs on file with applicable state commissions for regulated services provided by CenturyLink. Schedules govern regulated intrastate, interstate, and international telecommunication services, and are posted below as required by the Federal Communications Commission.
Terms and Conditions for Non-tariffed Products and Services
These terms and conditions apply to personal/residential products and services not covered by Tariffs or Schedules.
Products and Services
- High-Speed Internet and Internet Access Services Residential Terms and Conditions
- CenturyLink™ RescueIT Terms and Conditions
- Terms and Conditions for Residential Voice Long Distance
- CenturyLink™ Prism™ Services Residential Customer Agreement
- CenturyLink™ High-Speed Internet Data-Backer® Service Terms and Conditions
- CenturyLink™ Modem Warranty Service Terms and Conditions