Terms & Conditions for Personal / Residential
Tariffs and Schedules for Regulated Services
Tariffs govern regulated local telecommunication services. Listed below are electronic representations of the tariffs on file with applicable state commissions for regulated services provided by CenturyLink. Schedules govern regulated intrastate, interstate, and international telecommunication services, and are posted below as required by the Federal Communications Commission.
Terms and Conditions for Non-tariffed Products and Services
These terms and conditions apply to personal/residential products and services not covered by Tariffs or Schedules.
Products and Services
- High-Speed Internet and Internet Access Services Residential Terms and Conditions
- CenturyLink™ RescueIT Terms and Conditions
- CenturyLink™ Prism™ TV Services Subscriber Agreement
- CenturyLink™ High-Speed Internet Data-Backer® Service Terms and Conditions
- CenturyLink™ Modem Warranty Service Terms and Conditions
- CenturyLink™ PC Protection Plan Terms and Conditions
- CenturyLink™ Telephone Protection Plan Terms and Conditions
State-Specific Terms of Service - Consumer Documents
To access the state-specific Local Terms of Service - Consumer documents for Indiana, Nevada, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Washington that were previously housed on this page, please visit the Tariff Library.
On the Tariff Library page, you may find these documents by selecting Search Type > By Criteria and choosing the following options from the drop-down menu.
|Search Jurisdiction:||Select state where your service is located|
|Search Entity Type:||LEC|
|Search Entity Name:||Select the CenturyLink company providing your service or choose "All"|
|Search Tariff Type:||Local|