Terms & Conditions for Personal / Residential
Tariffs and Schedules for Regulated Services
Tariffs govern regulated local telecommunication services. Listed below are electronic representations of the tariffs on file with applicable state commissions for regulated services provided by CenturyLink. Schedules govern regulated intrastate, interstate, and international telecommunication services, and are posted below as required by the Federal Communications Commission.
Terms and Conditions for Non-tariffed Products and Services
These terms and conditions apply to personal/residential products and services not covered by Tariffs or Schedules.
Products and Services
- High-Speed Internet and Internet Access Services Residential Terms and Conditions
- CenturyLink® Digital Home Phone Service Subscriber Agreement
- CenturyLink® Prism® TV Services Subscriber Agreement
- CenturyLink® High Speed Internet and Internet Access Services Business Terms and Conditions
- CenturyLink® Inside Wire Maintenance and Line-Backer Terms and Conditions and Service Agreement
- CenturyLink® High-Speed Internet Data-Backer® Service Terms and Conditions
- CenturyLink® Modem Warranty Service Terms and Conditions
- CenturyLink® PC Protection Plan Terms and Conditions
- CenturyLink® Telephone Protection Plan Terms and Conditions
State-Specific Terms of Service - Consumer Documents
To access the state-specific Local Terms of Service - Consumer documents for Indiana, Nevada, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Washington that were previously housed on this page, please visit the Tariff Library.
On the Tariff Library page, you can find these documents by selecting Search Type > By Criteria , then choosing the following drop-down options: