Put Core Connect Enterprise to Work for Your Business
Core Connect Enterprise is a cost-effective solution combining business-class data and voice service with essential cloud-based applications that is tailored to the unique needs of your business. You choose your data connection based on your data and Internet needs. Next, customize your cloud-based applications. You can then select the voice service based on the equipment you have in place and the number of lines you need. Core Connect Enterprise comes with the reliability of the CenturyLink network, backed by a service level agreement (SLA) for network availability.*
Choose from three connection (port) options depending on your data and Internet needs. Protect your sensitive, private data over a highly secure connection that is not exposed over the open Internet.
Choose your voice service depending on whether you have existing equipment you want to keep, such as analog phones or a PBX. Experience VoIP service with crystal clarity and quality of service (QoS) prioritization.
Customize your cloud-based applications and enhance your online presence with business applications for email, web hosting and Microsoft® SharePoint® domain registration. Plus, leverage online data backup and basic web hosting tools.
*Credits are based on cumulative hours.
All-in-one Solution Gets You to the Cloud
Cloud computing, multimedia apps and usage, data analytics, and more, all require extensive bandwidth to function correctly. Do you have the speed you need to maximize your IT performance?
With CenturyLink Core Connect Enterprise, experience a true business-class data connection to our high-speed network. One simple bundle combines data and voice services eliminating complexity and the need to manage multiple providers. Connectivity options allow you to address your specific networking architecture requirements, along with other options to accommodate system needs without extensive costs or migration concerns. In addition, the included Enhanced Core Service Pack contains all the cloud-based applications needed to move your business forward.
Core Connect Enterprise Brings You Symmetrical Bandwidth
Today's cloud-based apps require fast upload speeds to perform at their best. CenturyLink's symmetrical bandwidth delivers the same high speeds for downloads and uploads, so you have the capacity you need to work quickly. You can back up your data in real time, reduce strain on your network, and improve employee productivity. And, you can eliminate the worry over demand spikes: easily scale your connection as your needs change.
- 3Mbps/3Mbps Ethernet connection or 1.5Mbps/1.5Mbps DS1 connection
- Internet access backed by a service level agreement for network availability*
- CenturyLink IQ® Internet Port or Private Port
*Credits are based on cumulative hours.
- Ethernet bandwidth upgrade options up to 30Mbps; DS1 bandwidth upgrade option up to 4.5Mbps (when combined with SIP Trunk with IAD) or up to 6Mbps (when combined with IA)
- Enhanced Port with Secure Internet Gateway (single connection for data, Internet and voice—with firewall)
Advanced Voice Features:
- Six VoIP lines or sessions with 2,000 minutes of off-net domestic long distance and your choice of calling features
- Manage voice changes, routing, moves and adds easily online
- Up to 24 lines (IA); up to 48 sessions (SIP Trunk with IAD)
- Additional calling features available
- Package of monthly off-net, domestic long-distance minutes: up to 4,000 minutes based on the number of lines purchased (IA) or up to 8,000 minutes based on the number of sessions purchased (SIP Trunk with IAD).
Enhanced Core Pack:
- 20 Microsoft® Hosted Exchange email boxes (10GB each)
- Microsoft® SharePoint® with 25GB of storage
- Online data backup for 20 PC (10GB per PC)
- Website builder tool with templates and hosting support (5GB storage)
- Registration for 1 domain
- CloudFax (250 in/outbound pages per month)
- Add additional Microsoft® Hosted Exchange licenses
- Register additional domains
- Add additional services for reputation management, mobile optimization and eCommerce stores