Put Fiber + Enterprise to work for your business
Experience the ease of scalability for your data, VoIP service, and cloud-based applications all from a single provider.
Take advantage of fast, symmetrical Internet upload and download speeds. Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with an SLA for network availability and quality of service (QoS) to help protect against latency, jitter and packet loss.
Experience the power of VoIP calling with your choice of calling features. Easily manage voice changes, such as routing, moves and adds online. Upgrade to SIP Trunk for the ultimate experience in VoIP voice service.
Access the tools you need to back up critical data in the cloud. Leverage essential business applications for business continuity, increased mobility and improved online presence.
Link local and regional offices with speeds up to 1Gbps, where available.
Enterprise-grade Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
SLAs help you stay connected without service disruptions.
Combine data and voice over one efficient, IP-based network connection.
Choose your speed and take advantage of private connections for linking multiple locations.
Back up critical data in the cloud and leverage essential business applications.
- Ethernet connection with symmetrical download and upload speeds from 10Mbps/10Mbps to 1Gbps/1Gbps
- Network availability SLA and quality of service (QoS)
- Dedicated Internet connectivity, connectivity between multiple locations, or upgrade for both
Advanced Voice Features:
- VoIP or SIP Trunk service available
- Package of off-net domestic long distance minutes
- Your choice of calling features such as business voicemail, call waiting and call forwarding
- Manage voice changes, routing, moves and adds online
Enhanced Core Service Pack:
- Microsoft® Hosted Exchange and SharePoint®
- Online data backup
- Website builder tool with templates, hosting support and storage
- Registration for 1 domain is included. Additional domains cost extra.
- 250 in/outbound pages/month