One of our great strengths as a nation is rooted in the groundbreaking IT innovations made possible through collaborative public-private partnerships. As champions for strong IT solutions for the digital age, CenturyLink is proud to have been recently ranked #29 on Washington Technology’s 2018 Top 100 list of federal government IT contractors, moving up six spots from last year.
The bump highlights CenturyLink’s evolution as a trusted partner with a reliable history of delivering network, cybersecurity, cloud, managed services, analytics and voice services for government agencies. We are also excited about our emerging technology offerings such as hybrid WAN and SD-WAN. We collaborate with the federal government at every level to achieve mission success with secure, reliable and available IT solutions. And you’ll find CenturyLink federal government specialists at upcoming federal government events. In the meantime, here’s a closer look at the products and services we offer for the public sector:
- Networking: Experience high-speed, on-demand networking to empower citizens and employees. Today, there are simple and secure networking solutions that will adapt as your agency shifts and provides, providing reliable access whenever—and virtually wherever—you need.
- Cybersecurity: Detect, protect against and respond to cyberattacks. You can lower your cybersecurity risks, improve compliance and protect your critical assets with flexible IT security solutions that maximize your budget.
- Cloud and hosting: Meet the latest citizen demands for digital experiences with secure, reliable and scalable clouds environments within a securely connected cloud ecosystem. Working with a trusted and experienced service provider to manage any or all of your cloud-based solutions enables you to stay laser-focused on meeting your agency’s goals.
- Managed services: Simplify IT complexity with affordable, flexible services to accelerate your agency’s mission. Working with a service provider can help you get the most from your IT department by leveraging the support of skilled and experienced technical specialists, support managers and technical advisors.
- Big data and analytics: Use advanced analytics to act on big data insights and navigate a multiscreen world while improving experiences, reducing churn, optimizing operations and managing risks. We have the expertise to help your agency conceptualize, implement and scale world-class data solutions.
- Voice over IP (VoIP): Unify your communications with modern technology and equipment at a predictable cost. Voice solutions range from traditional landlines to fully managed UC&C services.
- Hybrid WAN: You need an agile and cost-effective network strategy that includes a mix of high-performing, secure, public-private connections that efficiently scale. Hybrid WAN enables you to evolve your network using hybrid technology so your agency can transform efficiently.
- SD-WAN: Hybrid connectivity and SD-WAN solutions give you a secure, scalable, cost-efficient public-private network across a full range of connectivity types.
Move your agency’s digital transformation forward
CenturyLink’s government team knows federal IT inside and out. We collaborate with federal CIOs, directors and IT professionals to modernize their IT and administrative landscapes. Our recent discussion on Government Matters covers how we are helping federal agencies to modernize and transform. Contact a CenturyLink specialist for your federal agency or department today.