Protecting business assets has never been more difficult or more costly — there’s not enough skilled security personnel, there’s too much log data to analyze, you lack 24/7 monitoring, the contextual impact of threats to your business may be unclear and budget is far from unlimited. If you are like most organizations, you are spending more than ever on cybersecurity but you still have not satisfactorily addressed the risk.
So, how do you balance cybersecurity risk against limited budgets? This question and many others are top of mind for most IT decision makers. We can help. CenturyLink’s team of cybersecurity experts assist organizations such as yours determine the best strategy for addressing their cybersecurity concerns. Our managed security services have been recognized by industry analysts as among the best in the market.
We invite you to learn more. Join our experts at the following events this year – and check back often for an update about CenturyLink speakers visiting your area.
- Dark Reading Cybersecurity Virtual Event, February 28, 2017 – Learn from CenturyLink cybersecurity evangelist, Terry Barbounis, during his panel discussion from 2:45pm – 3:30pm ET, Measuring Cybersecurity Risk. This online virtual event, hosted by the editors of Dark Reading, brings together IT security leaders, business executives, and cyber threat experts to provide you with a holistic view of the costs and benefits of information security investments. Register here.
- Cybersecurity Summit, March 1, 2017, Denver, CO – TechExpo’s 9-city Cybersecurity Summit connects C-Suite & senior executives responsible for protecting their companies’ critical infrastructures with innovative solution providers and renowned information security experts. Hear from our very own CSO, David Mahon, and our other cybersecurity experts, at one of these IT security events throughout 2017.
- CenturyLink Cybersecurity Event, March 8, 2017, Monroe, LA – Join us on March 8 at CenturyLink’s global headquarters in Monroe, LA, for an all-day cybersecurity summit to learn about key cybersecurity issues facing organizations today, and get practical tools and strategies needed to help better protect your business.
- CIO Summit, March 9, 2017, New York, NY – CenturyLink’s chief security officer, Dave Mahon, is the keynote speaker at the upcoming 2017 New York CIO Summit of America, March 9, 2017. Join us at this executive thought leadership event to receive unique insights into digital transformation best practices from peers and industry experts. And watch for CenturyLink experts to share insights at other upcoming CIO Summits throughout North America in 2017.
- Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit, June 12 – 15, 2017, National Harbor, MD – Learn from Gartner security analysts and CenturyLink cybersecurity experts to gain insight to help guide your organization to a secure digital business future. The comprehensive agenda addresses the latest threats, flexible new security architectures, governance strategies and more.
Can’t attend one of the above events? Talk to a CenturyLink cybersecurity expert. We’ll share what you missed.