The message is coming through loud and clear: As digital technologies evolve, businesses must start aligning for an unprecedented transformation – or risk being left behind. Every segment of an organization is impacted by Digital Transformation, from business strategy to IT resources. And the shift goes beyond technology, as this evolution is key to accelerating revenue and advancing innovation.
IDC recently analyzed the widespread impact of this transition, noting more than half of enterprise IT spending currently driven by digital strategies. And its impact is being acknowledged by the C-Suite. A recent Gartner survey reports CEOs expect their digital revenues to climb upwards of 80 percent by 2020. For these companies, investments in digital initiatives will accelerate from just over 20 percent to nearly 50 percent by end of this decade.
But the path to IT agility isn’t always easy. The best strategies are based on a combination of advanced initiatives – ranging from Hybrid IT and Cloud to Big Data and cyber security. Not all companies benefit from every investment, so it’s critical to design strategies fitting the unique business scenario. To help industry leaders achieve these goals, CenturyLink is actively taking part in this year’s HMG Strategy Executive Leadership Summits – exploring new challenges and opportunities accompanying Digital Transformation.
These unique, collaborative events feature world-class thought leadership and unprecedented access to executives – delivering unparalleled insight into industry best-practices. And CenturyLink will be there every step of the way. We invite you to attend and learn first-hand from our experts at the following events and dates:
- San Francisco, CA: CIO Executive Leadership Summit on April 20 (Register Now)
- Washington, DC: CIO Executive Leadership Summit on April 26 (Register Now)
- New York, NY: CISO Executive Leadership Summit on April 28 (Register Now)
- Iselin, NJ: CIO Executive Leadership Summit on May 4 (Register Now)
- Minneapolis, MN: CIO Executive Leadership Summit on May 24 (Register Now)
- Detroit, MI: CIO Executive Leadership Summit on June 1 (Register Now)
- Chicago, IL: CIO Executive Leadership Summit on June 6 (Register Now)
- Chicago, IL: CISO Executive Leadership Summit on June 20 (Register Now)
These dates are coming up fast, so don’t miss out on your chance to participate in a unique event. And if you can’t make the trip, why not reach out to our team of experts today for a complimentary Executive Strategy Session? Let’s get your Digital Transformation started!