Like a cheetah racing across the Serengeti, digital transformation is accelerating tremendous opportunities in the private sector, increasing productivity, improving efficiency and expanding inclusiveness. Just like enterprise organizations, federal government agencies recognize the need for IT modernization, but modernization is more than just updating technology.
What will it take to connect people with new government and education experiences? And how can agencies and organizations modernize IT services to meet public demands in the digital age, even on a fixed budget? Join David Young, CenturyLink Senior VP of Strategic Government and Seana Gilliland, CenturyLink VP of Federal Program Management, for a free webinar that will help you guide your agency or organization toward IT modernization. Hosted by Government Matters’ Francis Rose, register today and join us on Wednesday, May 23, at 2 p.m. ET / 11 a.m. PT to receive an accreditation certificate for 1 CPE credit.
Key topics the webinar will cover:
- IT modernization as a key pillar of digital transformation
- Success stories in IT modernization from individual agencies
- Acquisition’s roll in IT modernization
- Private sector practices that enable IT modernization
You will hear from the following speakers:
- David Young, Senior Vice President of Strategic Government, CenturyLink
- Seana Gilliland, Vice President of Federal Program Management, CenturyLink
- Margie Graves, U.S. Deputy CIO
- Jason Gray, Chief Information Officer, Department of Education
- Karl Mathias, Chief Information Officer, U.S. Marshals Service, Department of Justice
- Jim Williams, Partner, Schambach & William’s Consulting and former commissioner of GSA’s Federal Acquisition Service
Register for the Webinar
Don’t miss this opportunity to gain expert insights into ways your agency or organization can move forward with digital transformation. Register for the free webinar Enabling IT Modernization — Creating a Platform for Transformation today. For more information on how CenturyLink government solutions can help move your agency or organization forward, visit centurylink.com/federal.