Strengthening your brand and building perceived value with customers and prospects is essential in today's ultra-competitive marketplace. A customer's digital engagement with your eCommerce site may be the only thing between having a good or bad brand experience.
CenturyLink understands how to deliver secure, always-available, omni-channel customer experiences that are required by today's online and traditional retailers. We partner with retailers to provide the IT service that will allow them to stand-out in today's competitive eCommerce marketplace.
- Full omnichannel enablement, from online store to in-store POS
- A breadth of services from colocation to public, private, and hybrid cloud as well as fully managed commerce platforms and Big Data solutions
- Global scale and reach enables faster international expansion
- One of the lowest latency global internet footprints and global MPLS network
- Extensive fiber-to-the-mobile tower network creates a faster mobile user experience
- Specialist in enterprises and complex deployments
- Single partner for single point of contact
- Flexible contract terms
- 100% SLAs available
- Extensive security expertise
- Visa-listed PCI compliant partner
Online Auction Business
police force to hold online auctions.
Founded in 1999 by former police officers, PropertyRoom.com offers a way for law enforcement agencies to sell stolen, seized, found, and surplus goods and vehicles via online auctions. Using CenturyLink managed hosting services, PropertyRoom.com was able to quickly migrate their colocated service to a fully managed hosting environment that scales as their eCommerce demand increases.
Platform with CenturyLink
- Fully managed and optimized eCommerce and OMS platforms.
- Technology integration into brick and mortar stores.
- Data and analytics enablement to manage Big Data.
- Improving online store performance, security and availability.
- Global scale across 60+ data centers.
Only36%with ecommerceCan Deliver An Omnichannel
40%of retailers have
difficulty integratingback-office technology across their channels.
Studies show that page loadsover 2Seconds Negatively
78%of online retailers worry thattheir current eCommerce platform
can't support their global goals.