Protect your business and your data with managed security services.
Accurately and continuously prevent and reduce the impact of malicious threats to your business anywhere your data goes.
CenturyLink® Managed Security Services provide a full complement of threat prevention, threat management, incident response and analysis services to support your hosted or on-premise enterprise security environments.
As a Managed Security service provider, we offer 24/7 monitoring, management, and support across our security service offering, and provide you with persistent visibility into your service information through a highly automated online self-service portal.
Features & Benefits
CenturyLink end-to-end security managed services are built to detect, protect and respond to security threats and malicious activity anywhere you do business.
- Device Management: Managed Firewall, Intrusion Detection (IDS) and Intrusion Prevention (IPS) Systems, Endpoint Security, Unified Threat Management (UTM), and Web Application Firewalls for protecting online databases and servers.
- Network and Cloud Based Security: DDoS Mitigation, Network-Based Firewalls, Email Filtering and DNS Sinkholing Services, as well as Secure Cloud.
- Threat Intelligence and Predictive Analytics: Threat Detection, Threat Monitoring and Reporting, Intelligence Feeds, and Reputation Monitoring.
- Incident Response and Recovery: Security & Event Management(SIEM), Log Management, Incident Analysis, Malware Detection and Removal.
Building on our network, cloud, and security expertise, CenturyLink keeps your operations running at peak performance while giving you more time and resources to focus on high-priority IT initiatives.
- Eliminate inefficiencies: reduce resources dedicated to maintenance of existing systems; implement more efficient cost models (operating expense instead of capital expense).
- Help ensure you're secure: add the layers of security you need to help defend yourself against escalating malware attacks.
- Concentrate on your core business: let us put you in control of your business, by taking on ancillary tasks and enabling you to focus on what you do best.