CenturyLink GSA IT Schedule 70
GSA Multiple Award Schedules (MAS)
Program - Contract # GS-35F-0208L
CenturyLink solutions under GSA IT Schedule 70 provides IT communication services, Customer Premise Equipment (CPE), Professional Services, and Electronic Commerce Services for customers, nationwide. GSA IT Schedule 70 is easy and convenient to use whether ordering via GSA's online shopping system, GSA Advantage® or working directly with CenturyLink's experienced and knowledgeable staff.
- Systems Analysis, Design and Installation Solutions
- Data Management
- Network Systems
- Data Base Planning and Design
- Web Hosting (Cloud Computing) Services
- Server-Based Managed Firewall Service
- Email as a Service (EaaS)
- Mass Notification Management and Alerting System
- Hosted and Premise Based VoIP Solutions
CenturyLink offers customers complete IT solutions via GSA Schedule 70 with Customer Premise Equipment (CPE) from leading manufacturers such as ADTRAN®, Avaya®, Cisco®,Hewlett Packard, and Nortel. Solutions such as a Mass Notification Management and Alerting System with TechRadium's IRIS™ and CommandCore; Voice and Data Convergence using Phybridge and Shoretel; and Remote Access Solutions.
We Are Compliant!
Did you know that 508 Compliance for GSA Schedule products is a federal mandate? For information on 508 Compliance, visit www.section508.gov/.