A Smarter Solution
Managed Office isn't just the IT and communication services your company needs; it's an end-to-end solution for your business. Our managed services deliver high-performance Internet, Hosted VoIP and essential business applications like Microsoft® Office 365, fully managed from the CenturyLink network, all the way to your desk.
With a fully managed connection to CenturyLink’s reliable network, your company will have the bandwidth it needs to do all the advanced functions that are crucial to growing your business.
- A reliable, always-on connection to keep your business up and running
- Upload speeds as fast as download speeds, improving business productivity
- Advanced networking capabilities, so you can connect all your employees
- Scalable bandwidth options that grow with you as your business requirements change
With Managed Office, every seat includes a Hosted VoIP line and the latest Polycom IP phone with advanced calling features, plus installation, training and management.
- A reliable, crystal-clear connection
- The latest and greatest hardware with no up-front capital investment costs
- Advanced features, to keep your workforce connected in the office or on the go
- Capabilities ranging from video conferencing and mobility to instant messaging and file sharing
Managed Office delivers the essential cloud-based business applications you need for collaboration, messaging and more. Our cloud solutions also include security features and automatic backup, and it's all proactively updated for you.
- 24/7 access to your data and applications
- The latest and greatest productivity tools, always up to date
- Peace of mind with your data protected in the cloud
- The ability to work and collaborate—anytime, anywhere
White Glove Support
You'll get a dedicated team of experts with Managed Office, including support from our technical assistance center, as well as end-to-end project management, onsite installation, user training and more.
- Advanced capabilities supplied, set up, and managed for you 24/7
- Technical expertise to support your current business plans and future initiatives
- Proactive monitoring to help you avoid service hiccups, outages and more
- Takes support off your IT team's plate, so they can focus on strategic initiatives
Data connections with a variety of speeds up to 1Gbps
(some speeds may not be available in your area)
Private network access to your other business locations
ADTRAN routers, switches and wireless access points
Uninterruptible power supply available for an additional charge
Network performance proactively monitored
Email, Collaboration & Productivity
1 license of Microsoft® Office 365 Business Essential (online version) per seat, which includes:
- Microsoft® Office Online (create/edit Access, Excel, OneNote, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher and Word files via a web browser).
- Microsoft® Exchange Online email box (50GB mailbox)
- Microsoft® Skype for Business web conferencing with HD video, screen sharing and instant messaging
- Microsoft® SharePoint® Online: 10GB shared, plus 500MB per seat
- Anti-malware protection and anti-spam filtering
- Email archiving, encryption and protection
- OneDrive for Business (1TB of personal file storage per user)
- CloudFax (250 in/outbound pages/month)
- Registration for one domain and search engine submission
- EndPoint Protection for your PC or laptop
- Email archiving, encryption and protection including anti-malware and anti-spam filtering
- Online data backup for PCs and Laptops (25GB per seat)
Hosted VoIP service using the BroadSoft BroadWorks platform
Polycom IP phones with advanced calling features
Work any place, and on any phone, with all the features you have on your office phone
Voicemail retrieval via phone, email or Web
Unlimited local calling and on-net domestic long distance
Dedicated account team for design, installation coordination and service delivery
24/7 technical support
On-site user training sessions to promote use of productivity features
Ongoing maintenance and upgrades so your software and programs are always up to date
End-to-end care, from your desk phones, right to the CenturyLink network
A More Efficient Approach to IT and Communication
So You Can Work Smarter
You don't work the way you used to—so your technology and communications shouldn't either. With up-to-date software, mobile-friendly tools and more, your employees will have everything they need to work smarter, faster and be more productive.
Combine your separate data, voice, cloud-based services and maintenance contracts into one reliable solution with one vendor, one invoice and one tech team to call.
Forget Capital Expense
Instead of you having to make a hefty capital investment for a new phone system or servers, CenturyLink provides everything you need, so your IT will be just another item in your operational budget.
Make anywhere an office and keep your employees connected no matter where they work with a host of mobility-friendly features and services.
Keep Technology Current
Always have the latest and greatest equipment and software, and leave upgrades and patches to CenturyLink, so your IT staff can focus on strategic initiatives for your business.
Per seat pricing makes it easy to scale your services as your business grows and changes.
Protect Your Business
With your crucial documents backed up and infrastructure supported by our advanced network, you can ensure that it will always be business as usual and your company will be safeguarded in case of disaster.
How Can Managed Office Help Your Business?
Don't Take Our Word for It
Hear from our customers.
"We're experiencing rapid growth, and CenturyLink is key to helping us accelerate this growth while minimizing risk to our business and customer base."
"The CenturyLink Managed Office Essentials solution delivers the business-grade voice and Internet services we needed. It's reliable, performs well and allows us to put our energy into growing our firm."