Managed Office has the power to not only change how you work with technology—it can change how you do business.
When you're running a business, there's a lot on your plate. CenturyLink gets it. That's why we engineered Managed Office with your specific needs in mind.
Managed Office is absolute simplicity. We supply and manage your phone system, Internet connection, data network and business applications—all supported by our White Glove service.
Managed Office includes a high-performance Internet connection to CenturyLink's secure data network. We manage your switches, routers and all the equipment you need.
- Data connections with a variety of speeds
- ADTRAN routers, switches and wireless access points
- Proactive network monitoring
- Uninterruptible power supply available for an additional charge
- Private network access to your other business locations
Managed Office delivers the essential cloud-based business
applications you need for collaboration, messaging and more. Our cloud solutions
also include security features and automatic backup, and it's all proactively
updated for you.
- Email, Collaboration & Productivity
- 1 Microsoft Office 365 Business Essential license (online version) which includes:
- Microsoft® Exchange Online email box (50GB mailbox)
- Microsoft® Lync Online for web conferencing, presence and Instant Messenger
- Microsoft® SharePoint® Online: 10GB shared, plus 500MB per seat
- Microsoft® Office Online (create/edit Excel, PowerPoint and Word via a web browser)
- Anti-malware protection and anti-spam filtering
- Email archiving, encryption and protection
- OneDrive for Business (1TB of personal file storage per user)
- Web Presence
- Domain Name Registration and Transfer
- EndPoint Protection for your PC or laptop
- Email Protection and Continuity
- Cloud Backup
- Online data backup for PCs and Laptops (25GB per seat)
VoIP Phone System
Managed Office provides and installs all of the phone system hardware and software your business needs. Including new IP desk phones with advanced calling features.
- Hosted VoIP using the BroadSoft Broadworks platform
- Polycom IP phones with advanced calling features
- Voicemail retrieval via phone, email or Web
- Unlimited local calling and on-net long distance
- Work any place, and on any phone, with all the features you have on your office phone
White Glove Tech Support
From the time you sign up, your business is supported by a dedicated team of experts.
From design and installation to transition and training, we make sure you get up and
running and stay that way. And that includes 24/7 access to technical assistance
- Dedicated account team
- 24/7 technical support
- Onsite training sessions
- Ongoing maintenance so your software and programs are always up to date
- We take care of you end-to-end, from your desk phones right to the CenturyLink