A customer-focused support model
At CenturyLink, we understand that the General Services Administration requires sound, effective program management, superior technical support and professional operational capabilities. That's why we established a customer-focused support model, including policies, processes and highly effective tools designed to meet or exceed your agency's stringent requirements.
Our Spirit of Service™ drives a corporate commitment to deliver and maintain outstanding levels of customer satisfaction and quality. To accomplish this, CenturyLink incorporated a Customer Support Office (CSO) that is focused on addressing a variety of inquiries relating to agency assistance, including:
- Training requests
- Service orders
- General and billing inquiries
- Dispute reports
- Inventory access
- Network issues
FIGURE TITLE: CSO Single Point-of-Contact
The illustration above provides an overview of our how our Customer Support Office provides a single point of contact for all your Networx-related inquiries.
Networx support you can count on
- Customer support representatives are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week by phone, e-mail, fax and USPS.
- We support GSA Networx PMO and subscribing agencies, including GSA Regions and international activities.
- Our geographically diverse back-up operations provide customer service continuity during emergencies.
Your Networx contact options
- Accessibility via toll-free arrangements, including
1 866-GSA-NETWorx (1 866-472-6389)
- Universal International Freephone Number (UIFN)
- Fax number (1 800-879-2804)
- E-mail correspondence (Federal@qwest.com)
- Operator assisted, pre- or post-paid calling cards and collect calls (for non-domestic subscribers in countries without access to UIFN or CenturyLink ITFS)
Additionally, all CSO functions are available through the Control Center Networx Portal — around-the-clock from anywhere in the world.
- Customer Support Office Organization
- Transition Management Team
- Transition Strategy
- Transition Assistance
- Control Center Networx Portal
- Operational Support System
- Disaster Recovery
- Network Security