4250 Fairfax Dr.
Arlington, VA 22203
(on Fairfax Drive, between Taylor and Stuart Streets)
CenturyLink parking available, entrance on Taylor Street
- Take 295 South to Rt. 50 - Washington (New York Ave.)
- Take LEFT onto 395 south go through tunnel and follow 395 Richmond exit.
- Pass National Airport exit
- Follow signs for Washington Boulevard, EXIT 8A
- Follow Washington Blvd. to 10th Street (Sala Thai restaurant on left corner [old CVS sign]) (approx. 3 miles)
- Make LEFT onto 10th Street - turns into N. Fairfax Drive.
- CenturyLink will be on the left.
- Exit airport toward Washington, DC
- Follow signs to stay on George Washington Parkway
- Take the Spout Run Exit (approx. 4 miles)
- Turn RIGHT on Lee Highway
- Turn LEFT on Quincy Street
- Continue on Quincy and turn RIGHT on to North Fairfax Drive
- CenturyLink will be on the left
- Take the Metro's Orange Line to the BALLSTON Metro Stop
- (Metro is across the street from the CenturyLink tower)
- Exit airport onto the Dulles Access Road, toward Washington, DC
- Dulles Access Road will become I-66
- Follow I-66 East toward Washington, DC
- Take the Glebe Road exit (exit # 71)
- Go straight, on North Fairfax Drive, through the light at Glebe Road
- CenturyLink tower will be on the RIGHT
- Underground Public Parking in the CenturyLink Building can be accessed from Taylor Street. (Taylor Street - right turn off of North Fairfax Drive coming from Route 66, is side street bordering CenturyLink - on the right - if facing front of the building).