The CenturyLink® Networx Architecture Supports All Your Necessary IP-based Services
Available for both Universal and Enterprise Contracts.
Based on a private Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) core, CenturyLink™ Networx architecture supports all your necessary IP-based services — including a significant percentage of legacy Inter-Exchange Carrier (IXC) voice traffic.
With a network based on leading-edge MPLS technology, we can add new services in a modular fashion as needed — each inheriting the same security and reliability that you depend on in our core network.
CenturyLink has also successfully deployed and operated the integrated Operational Support Systems (OSS). This capability provides improved network and configuration management based on streamlined operational control of network and application platforms.
- Content Delivery Network (CDNS)
- Converged Internet Protocol (CIPS)
- Internet Protocol (IPS)
- Internet Protocol Telephony (IPTelS)
- Layer 2 Virtual Private Network (L2VPNS)
- Managed Trusted Internet Protocol Service
- Network-Based Internet Protocol VPN (NBIP-VPNS)
- Premises-Based Internet Protocol VPN (PBIP-VPNS)
- Voice Over Internet Protocol Transport (VoIPTS)