World-class Network with Comprehensive Access and Port Speed Options
The CenturyLink® Internet Protocol Service (IPS) offers your Agency a world-class IP backbone network plus a full complement of access and port speed options. CenturyLink® IPS is supported by our in-depth expertise gained from years of successful service delivery to a broad set of federal and commercial customers. Your Agency will find that CenturyLink® IPS is ideal for the seamless integration of your agency's service delivery point sites with a broad range of bandwidth requirements and a wide variety of access architectures. CenturyLink offers a full array if industry-leading features, capabilities, and interface requirements for Networx IPS customers.
CenturyLink® IPS is a highly reliable solution. CenturyLink uses industry leading, state-of-the-art carrier quality integrated IPS devices. Your Agency will benefit from high quality services derived from a stable, proven network platform.
- CenturyLink consistently meets or exceeds the Networx contract's Acceptable Quality Level (AQL) metrics.
- CenturyLink® IPS is proactively monitored 24x7x365.
- CenturyLink offers the additional capability of reporting statistical and alarm information directly to agencies via our Web-based reporting service, the Control Center Networx Portal.
- Extensive public and private peering arrangements
- Multi-protocol label switching (MPLS) fast reroute and IP core redundancy with privatization of secure domain Network Based IP-VPN Service
- Global reach Primary and Secondary Domain Name Services
- Comprehensive Managed Security Value-Added Services
- Reliable, performance-based AQLs
- Expert support to design, install and manage networks
- Easy-to-manage Control Center Networx Portal
- Ability to burst to port speed
- Redundant world-class Network Operations Centers (NOCs)and Operation Support Systems
- Enterprise-wide public IP data service that supports video, voice and data
- Premises-Based Internet Protocol Virtual Private Network-enabled security for site-to-site IPSec-based VPN tunnels