Extend your virtual reach—cost effectively
Conferencing is an invaluable tool; one that has demonstrated its ability to enhance communications in today's global environment again and again. CenturyLink's Audio Conferencing Services offers Agencies a complete array of versatile, proven conferencing solutions. Each is designed to enable your Agency to communicate more effectively with increased productivity and reduced travel costs, and to deliver more projects on time more often, regardless of where your Agency's people are located. Our conferencing options include Audio Conferencing Service (Reservationless), ACS Reservation Service (Passcode) and ACS Attendant Assisted (Operator Assisted).
CenturyLink's ACS is available both domestically and internationally with service levels equal to or greater than 99.5% availability.
CenturyLink's ACS solutions provide a comprehensive listing of features, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Access Controlled Call – Allows the conference leader to prevent an operator from monitoring the call, as well as prevent additional/late participants from joining the call.
- Audio Recording of Call (Tape or CD) – Option to record the call and then ship a cassette tape(s) or CD(s) via 2nd day air. Overnight shipping is available upon request.
- Language Translation – The entire contents of a recorded call can be translated from English into as many as 140 languages. Translation is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Moderator-Led Questions and Answers – Upon the operator's instruction, participants signal that they have a question by pressing "1" on their touch-tone phone. The operator then calls on each participant by name for a managed "question and answer" session.
- Participant List Report – A list of all conference attendees is e-mailed or faxed to the conference leader following a conference call. The conference leader may also provide CenturyLink with a list to identify participants before they are admitted to the call.
- Password Screening – When requested by the scheduler, participants will be required to state a password to the operator in order to be placed in the conference.
- Replay of Pre-recorded Audio Conference – The conference recording is available one hour after the call concludes for playback to those unable to attend. Replays are accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Features include fast-forward, pause and rewind, which are accessible through a toll-free number. Recorded Conference Calls are available in CD ROM, .wav file, cassette tape, Real Media, MP3 file, or audio stream over the Internet. A CenturyLink digital replay can manage up to 150 simultaneous replays.
- Secured Audio Conference – Supports encryption that interfaces with the end user's encryption device.
- Temporary Block of Ports – Upon request, CenturyLink has the ability to block ports temporarily to prevent additional participants from joining.
- Transcription of Pre-recorded Audio Call – Upon request, CenturyLink provides the text of a conference call in hard or soft copy.
- Network Reliability – CenturyLink's ACS is provided over a 60,000-port, worldwide digital network supporting U.S. and international calls. CenturyLink's network has fully redundant bridge ports which are monitored 24x7x365 to ensure a service level of 99.5 percent network availability.
- Dedicated Customer Service – A 24x7x365 help desk is staffed with receptionists who provide a human contact for your Agency. Conference operators are available to take audio reservations when needed, and to respond immediately to conferencing issues should they arise.
- Network Security – CenturyLink's ACS allows your Agency to determine the level of security needed on each call, and provides end users with the ability to lock calls as deemed necessary.