Extend your virtual reach, cost effectively
CenturyLink's Web Conferencing Services (WCS) are complementary to CenturyLink's Audio Conferencing Services. CenturyLink's WCS integrate comprehensive audio meeting management with a complete set of Web conferencing features. This combination provides to Agencies the ability for individuals and groups to participate in activities they otherwise would be unable to attend due to a variety of conflicts. And this will help your Agency increase productivity and reduce travel costs.
CenturyLink's Web Conferencing Services provide an extensive list of features, including but not limited to the following:
- Streaming Audio – Participants can listen to the audio portion of the conference via their computer in synch with the presentation. Audio streaming participants can communicate with the host and other participants via chat, and the meeting host can reach as many as 250 participants simultaneously.
- Streaming Video – Participants can watch the video portion of the conference via their computer. As with streaming audio, video streaming participants can communicate with the host and other participants via chat, and the meeting host can reach as many as 250 participants simultaneously.
- Web-Based Presentation Replay Recording – Offers replay (playback) capabilities. If the host chooses to record the meeting, then all participants are informed that the meeting will be recorded. Within two hours of the end of the call, the recorded file will appear in the meeting host's archived files and can be retrieved on the Web. Moderators can choose to have CenturyLink host the archived file for 30 days.
- Dedicated Customer Service – CenturyLink provides a human contact for your agency with a 24x7x365 help desk staffed with receptionists.
- Network Security – Your Agency determines the level of security needed on each call, and has the ability to lock calls as it deems necessary.
- Document Sharing – An on-demand, high impact and visually interactive platform takes your Agency's meetings to another level of effectiveness (e.g., sharing a desktop application or hosting a PowerPoint Presentation).