A Rich History of Building and Implementing High-speed Data Networks
CenturyLink recognizes that every agency is different, and we have a rich history of building and implementing high-speed data networks for a variety of federal agencies. Whether the networks are designed to be secure with high survivability (such as for the Department of Defense and Homeland Security), or they are designed for a public CenturyLink-owned and operated network (such as the Department of Energy's research scientists), CenturyLink stands ready to meet the necessary service level objectives for any agency. Our network is scalable, and our 10 gigabit-ready and on-time delivery system provides the cornerstones to each implementation.
Our engineers are highly qualified, trained and certified to ensure that the latest technology is deployed for your agency's important service needs. CenturyLink's engineers will provide a single-source solution, building and configuring high-speed data networks designed to support your agency's high-end applications.
CenturyLink engineers hold advanced certifications that include:
- Cisco Certified Networking Associate (CCNA)
- Cisco Certified Design Associate for Network Design (CCDA)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
- Cisco Certified Design Professional (CCDP)
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE)
- Juniper Networks Certified Internet Associate (JNCIA)
- Juniper Networks Certified Internet Professional (JNCIP)