The Members listed below are part of the new CenturyLink Market Expansion program. These companies are members of the CenturyLink Channel Alliance Program and have been chosen to be dedicated CenturyLink sales resources for the specific regions listed below.
If you are a CenturyLink customer in the Market Expansion areas, these partners are authorized to meet all of your needs related to securing CenturyLink Business services. Working with a trusted CenturyLink Alliance Member provides CenturyLink customers with personal service, maximum performance and outstanding value.
Please contact the member in your respective area for all of your CenturyLink telecommunication needs.
Coverage area: Northern Minnesota
- Enterprise Visions is a locally owned and operated company with offices in Duluth and St. Paul, Minnesota. They have been a CenturyLink Alliance Member since 2002 and have an in-depth knowledge about CenturyLink and have a proven commitment to CenturyLink customers.
- Enterprise Visions has been trained and certified in CenturyLink Regulatory Compliance in the handling of customer proprietary information (CPNI).
Network & Technology Solutions
Coverage area: North Dakota (GES)
- Network and Technology Solutions, Inc. (NTSI) listens to the needs of their customers because one size never fits all. They deliver the best the industry has to offer by making a solution to meet each customer's communication challenges. NTSI meets the highest standards for service reputation, product line quality, and solution providers. They are dedicated to serving customers with the highest level of service.
- Advantages of choosing NTSI include: Experienced sales and service representatives for the tri-state area with an average of over 12 years experience; complete knowledge of telecom network and products; dedicated service representative assigned to each customer; local based sales and support team dedicated to supporting customers; pre- and post-sales service provided with no cost.
Coverage area: Pennsylvania (Allentown / Harrisburg Area)
- LinkSource Technologies, LLC, with offices in Sacramento, CA, and Philadelphia, PA, acts as a single point of contact nationally for all customer connectivity needs including voice (Local and Long Distance), data, hosting and Cloud Computing services up to and including the management in order and provisioning these services as well as exceptional contract management and negotiation.
- Provides additional services through their DirectRFP offering (RFP management portal), Capture (wireless audit and management portal), TEM (Telecom Expense Management Services) as well as additional consultation for purchasing services such as hardware and dark fiber.
- LinkSource Technologies has been a Premier Alliance Member since joining Channel Alliance in 2002.
Coverage area: Virginia (Richmond)
- Comtel consultants orchestrate the entire communications process. Beginning with a needs assessment, Comtel combines the latest technologies with their expertise to craft the most cost effective solutions for customers. The process continues with professional management of the installation and fine tuning of the customer's network. It's this hands-on approach that keeps the shared communications vision on course. After everything is in place, Comtel follows up with maintenance, trouble shooting and product/service upgrades that keep systems, and customer's businesses, competitive. From start to finish, the Comtel Communications experience is completely turnkey.
- Comtel Communications has been a CenturyLink Alliance Member since inception of the program.
Coverage area: Virginia (Virginia Beach / Norfolk)
- Comverge is a full-service IT and telecommunications services organization based in Virginia Beach, VA. They provide specialization in the following areas: IP telephony, integrated voice\data network connectivity, multi-location MPLS & IP VPN wide-area networks, contact center solutions, and fully-managed, Microsoft professional network integration services.
- Comverge has been a CenturyLink Alliance Member for more than 10 years.