HUCS Delivers World-Class Unified Communication Solutions
Every corporation, government agency and medical or educational institution with distinct, distributed data and voice network architectures is looking for ways to control costs while increasing efficiency. To achieve this goal, those organizations are looking for a best-in-class unified communications solution, managed by an experienced service provider that can handle large, globally diverse data and voice networks. That solution is now available in Hosted Unified Communications Services (HUCS).
With HUCS, organizations receive a next-generation hosted voice over IP (VoIP) and MPLS data architecture that is scalable, feature-rich, highly customizable and cost effective. HUCS provides the ability to integrate legacy TDM telephony and data networking solutions that can be fully migrated based on the organization's needs and priorities. This effectively creates a common environment with the ability to bring all sites, legacy or IP, on-net allowing for a gradual migration to an IP-based, fully-integrated HUCS solution.
- Customizable, template driven management
- Cost effective implementation
- Partnership with certified third party vendors
- Integration with legacy systems and gradual migration to full HUCS solution over time
- Industry-leading service level agreements (SLAs)
How Hosted Unified Communications Works
CenturyLink HUCS consists of a hosted OSS (Operations Support System), a collection of UC applications and the CenturyLink™ IP WAN Network. The OSS handles the provisioning of the solution and controls every interaction between every element in HUCS anywhere in the CenturyLink cloud or on the customer premises. In essence, the OSS is providing a world class, certified system that acts as a scripting engine to simplify the integration of HUCS for the organization.
The application suite is integrated and used to provide a wide range of services. These industry leading applications work in conjunction to supply organizations with design options for their unique set of circumstances as well as configuration options that include multi-tenancy, dedicated systems and/or the integration of legacy systems.
Benefits of Hosted Unified Communications
- Ease of management eliminates the need for specialized staff
- Simplifies a complex solution to allow organizations to keep up with rapid technology advances
- Provides E-Rate eligibility for specific parts of HUCS (CenturyLink will assist you with prioritizing the eligible funding requirements)
- Reduces operational and deployment costs by allowing for easy integration with legacy systems and a gradual migration to the complete HUCS solution
- Supports multi-tenancy, allowing HUCS to provide a customized set of services to other corporate entities, divisions, sites, etc.
- Expand your operations inexpensively by leveraging existing equipment for new locations
- Provides robust QoS to prioritize time-sensitive traffic such as voice, email and video
- CenturyLink offers simple, high-performance communications solutions that fit your growing business-plus a powerful commitment to priority business service
Other Products Available from CenturyLink
- Not available
Connect with CenturyLink
We're here to help!
- Contact Us