Get More from Your Network at a Lower Cost with E-Line and Ethernet Over MPLS/DWDM
To compete effectively, you need to be able to provision and scale network capacity quickly and cost-efficiently to keep pace with your business needs. E-Line service gives you the flexibility and performance to meet your business requirements both today and in the future—with the efficiency you need to maximize ROI.
Business E-Line Features
- Dedicated bandwidth for high performance and fast response times
- Simple configuration, operation, management, and change
- Your choice of bandwidth from 5 Mbps to 1 Gbps for ample flexibility and scalability
- Efficiency at a lower cost compared to other private line technologies
- Extensive pre-provisioning of network resources for faster delivery
- MEF-certified and MPLS traffic-engineered network
- Full support from CenturyLink's project implementation and account teams
Business E-Line Benefits
- Provides reliable, fully committed bandwidth
- Optimizes performance with Ethernet over MPLS and DWDM technology
- Accelerates time to market with pre-provisioned 10GE backbone
- Scales to meet demanding application needs
- Reduces cost per data bit and applications to better meet varying enterprise ROI requirements
- Offers a wide variety of access methods to increase flexibility across geographic conditions
- Improves efficiency at a lower cost compared to other private line technologies for better ROI
How E-Line Works
E-Line uses Ethernet over MPLS over a non-oversubscribed Dense Wave Division Multiplexing (DWDM) network that combines the benefits of intelligent routing with the advantages of 100 percent committed bandwidth. No other private line service can match your need for high performance, reliability, right-sizing, and lower cost. You can expect improved response times, increased application quality, faster time to market, and increased efficiencies and improved ROI in your network. We can also easily scale the solution to fit your applications and budget so you can best meet your business goals.
- Not available
Connect with CenturyLink
We're here to help!
- Contact Us