System requirements for accessing Centrex Managements System (CMS)
The CentrexMgr IBM Compatible PC has the following requirements for HTML GUI clients.
- Processor - Pentium 450 MHz minimum. 1GHz or faster recommended Operating System - Microsoft Windows XP SP3
- Memory - 128 MB minimum. 256 MB recommended 9Customers running their own enterprise applications may require additional RAM)
- Hard Drive Required - Minimum 2 GB. 6 GB recommended
- Internet connection required. Internet Explorer 7.0
- Graphics Adaptor - 800 X 600 resolution greater than 256 colors. small fonts
- Color Video Display Monitor (800 X 600)
- For Internet Explorer 7.0 from the browser menu, select Tools > Internet Options > Security and make sure SSL 2.0 and SSL 3.0 are enabled.
Click on either of the buttons to launch the application. Login assistance is available Monday through Friday, 6:30 a.m. — 3:00 p.m. by calling 877-233-3318, ext 130-7060. For after-hour emergencies, page 888-845-6971, and an on-call Centrex CMS representative will call you back.