CenturyLink Connect Overview
Long-distance connections are not just a means of communications but are a key step in the path to new ways to connect, to collaborate and to poise your business for next generation technology. Businesses that choose CenturyLink voice can depend on CenturyLink to provide reliable long distance and toll free service that will support them now and can transition to innovative Internet voice technologies when that next communications step is taken.
CenturyLink Connect is a special offer for special customers. It offers high-volume domestic long distance, toll free, directory assistance, and conferencing users deeper discounts and better timing increments on CenturyLink domestic interstate long distance and toll free. A monthly minimum spend of $5,000 on QCC domestic long distance and toll free is required to initially qualify for CenturyLink Connect. To continue to qualify for CenturyLink Connect, the customer must maintain a spend of $5,000 or more on all of their contributing services.
In addition to aggressive long-distance rates, CenturyLink Connect offers volume discounts based on the CenturyLink domestic long distance, toll free, directory assistance, and conferencing usage charges after taxes have been deducted.
CenturyLink Connect Benefits
- Competitive domestic interstate long-distance and toll-free rates.
- Domestic voice billing increments of 6/6.
- Domestic long-distance and toll-free bulk rounding allowing calls to be rated to the third, and sometimes the fourth decimal point.
- Unique pricing per local access and transport area.
- Available across the nation and around the world, with meet-points in more than 200 foreign cities.
- Additional sliding interstate long-distance and toll-free volume discounts automatically applied, based on monthly CenturyLink domestic long distance, toll free, directory assistance, and conferencing usage charges, after taxes have been deducted.
CenturyLink Connect Can Include:
- International Toll Free
- Universal International Freephone Number (UIFN)
- IP Long Distance and Toll Free Services
- ATM (Domestic and International)
- Dedicated Hosting
- Frame Relay (Domestic and International)
- Hosted IVR for Virtual Ports and for Minutes of Use (MOU)
- Intelligent Pre-Route
- Local Access
- Managed Web Hosting
- Private Line
- Metro Ethernet
- Private Line (Domestic and International)
- Private Routed Network
- CenturyLink IQ™ Networking® (Domestic and International)
- Email Defecnse
- Disaster Recovery
- Integrated Management
- Intrusion Detection
- Domestic Network Diversity
- CenturyLink Local Access
- Managed Firewall VPN
- Managed IP Communications
- Perimeter Check
- Remote Access
- Select Advantage
CenturyLink Connect Voice Billing Increments
- 6/6 domestic
- 30/6 international excluding Mexico
- 60/60 Mexico
CenturyLink Connect Domestic Voice Pricing
There are 200 LATAs and six classes of pricing available per LATA, therefore, the long-distance pricing is on an individual case basis.
You may receive additional volume discounts on interstate domestic long distance and toll free based on your monthly CenturyLink domestic long distance, toll free, directory assistance, and conferencing usage charges after taxes have been deducted. There are six tiers of volume discounts available on the interstate long distance and toll free (see table below).
|Monthly Long-Distance Usage Threshold||CenturyLink Connect Domestic Long Distance|
|$0 - $9,999||0%|
|$10,000 - $14,999||3%|
|$15,000 - $19,999||6%|
|$20,000 - $29,999||9%|
|$30,000 - $49,999||11.5%|
|$50,000 - $74,999||14.5%|
How CenturyLink Competes
CenturyLink Connect offers competitive domestic long-distance and toll-free pricing. In addition, other CenturyLink products can be used with CenturyLink Connect. Customer must have voice services to qualify for CenturyLink Connect.
- Not available
Connect with CenturyLink
We're here to help!
- Contact Us