Keep Your Business Connected while Controlling Calling Costs with a Business Calling Card
As you travel to support current business relationships and build new ones, you need to be able to connect easily and cost-effectively with partners, customers, and co-workers anywhere in the world. With CenturyLink™ worldcard®, a single toll-free access number lets you place long-distance calls from both domestic and international locations-virtually wherever your business takes you. Flexible billing options, including both flat rates and CenturyLink Total Advantage™ rates, let you choose the best way to manage your calling costs.
- Calling access to over 200 countries from the United States, and to the United States from more than 80 countries
- Limited international country-to-country calling
- Wallet-size dialing guide for convenient access to country and access codes
- Speed dialingprogram up to nine most frequently dialed numbers
- "#" key re-origination capabilitymake multiple domestic calls without hanging up or redialing access numbers and authorization codes
- " * " key correction for misdialed numbers or incorrectly entered authorization codespress the * key to redial without having to hang up
- Customer-selected card number and PINselect a personalized, 14-digit authorization code
- Optional project accounting codes (PAC) and verified project accounting codes (VPAC) to simplify tracking costs
- Customization with private label and co-branded logo cards (minimum quantity requirements apply)
- Maintain contact and communicate easily wherever your business takes you
- Meet your needs cost-effectively with flexible pricing options
- Tap into 24 x 7 dedicated customer support for reliable service
How CenturyLink worldcard Works
CenturyLink worldcard domestic service is available from the continental United States, Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, Guam, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Domestic terminating calls can be to the continental United States, Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, Guam, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and the Commonwealth of Northern Mariana Islands. worldcard international service originates in over 80 international destinations and terminates to the U.S. worldcard originates and terminates calls in over 50 international locations. Call originating in the U.S. and Canada can be terminated to landline and mobile phones in over 250 international destinations.
- Not available
Connect with CenturyLink
We're here to help!
- Contact Us