Manage Costs and Consolidate Infrastructure with SIP Trunk Voice
With IT budgets straining under pressure for new applications and devices, managing costs through advanced technology is the smart thing to do. With CenturyLink™ SIP Trunk, you can significantly improve cost efficiency of your voice and data services. Consolidate your voice and data traffic over our robust data network and maximize the potential of your IT budget.
CenturyLink SIP Trunk is a scalable solution that enables the origination and termination of local voice and dedicated long-distance, as well as domestic and international toll-free service across a streamlined data connection. SIP Trunk gives you the security and reliability of MPLS while making the most of your current infrastructure to provide high quality voice services.
SIP Trunking Features
- Flexible Scalability
- Dedicated long-distance*
- Domestic and International Toll-Free service*
- Emergency 911 service
- Inherent benefits of closed networking with purchase of MPLS private and enhanced ports
- Switch diversity*
- Web-enabled Control Center Network Management Portal
- Competitive SLAs
- Local number portability support
*Off-Net Long Distance, domestic and international Toll Free, and Switch Diversity are available as an option. Additional charges apply. CenturyLink IQ™ Networking ports are purchased separately from the CenturyLink SIP Trunk service.
SIP Trunking Benefits
- Manage costs by aggregating voice and data networks and their associated costs
- Gain the confidence and reliability of MPLS for voice service
- Expand operations inexpensively by leveraging existing equipment (IP-PBX) for new locations
- Access network configurations, performance monitoring, trouble ticket submissions, and tracking from any Internet connection
- Port existing POTS numbers to VoIP service
- Support multiple locations on one service
- Not available
Connect with CenturyLink
We're here to help!
- Contact Us