Executives wanted to increase the operational efficiency of the firm's customer contact center and cut costs.
- Tim Betz
- Director of Client Services/Customer Contact
- Call Center
Executives wanted to increase the operational efficiency of the firm's customer contact center and cut costs. They reevaluated their telecommunications contracts and spotted an opportunity to meet their objectives.
Managers implemented the CenturyLink Toll Free service across five T-1s and transferred 46 toll free numbers to the new circuits. The company's customer contact center uses over 4 million minutes per year. Administrators use the CenturyLink Control Center online management tool to allocate percent call routing to a third-party provider during peak periods.
Benefits and Results
- Cut contact center minute-to-minute expenses by 20 percent to markedly improve cost efficiency
- Slashed contact center T-1 monthly fees by 40 percent
- Responsive CenturyLink staff dramatically reduced vendor management labor hours
- Online CenturyLink Control Center access to 1,500 page bills speeds accounts payable reconciliation
- Consultative CenturyLink account team realigned service portfolio to remove non-utilized services and add business agility
From its Cincinnati, Ohio headquarters, FillTek provides fully integrated customer care and fulfillment services. The firm's Company Profile are among the nation's top retailers, wholesalers and manufacturers, including household name companies like Avon and Tommy Hilfiger. These customers use FillTek's fulfillment and customer care services to support their e-commerce lines of business.