Sites that converted from prior vendors to CenturyLink have achieved about a 45 percent savings in combined telecom and data costs.
- Roger McIImoyle
- Director, Technical Services
As eye-care services company TLCVision expanded, its multiple locations relied on a heterogeneous mix of telecom providers. When the company made plans to add 25 new centers, TLCVision looked for a more time efficient and cost effective way to handle voice and data services for its existing and new sites.
TLCVision chose CenturyLink Integrated Access for all of its 33 locations and future sites. In addition, each TLCVision office is using CenturyLink long-distance services and TLCVision administrators use the selfservice Web portal CenturyLink Control® to easily access and track information about their CenturyLink services.
Benefits and Results
- Sites that converted from prior vendors to CenturyLink Integrated Access and CenturyLink long-distance service, have achieved about a 45 percent savings in combined telecom and data costs.
- Return on investment (ROI) achieved in eight months rather than the year that had been predicted.
- The improvement in reliability over past solutions is a significant business benefit since the offices are medical practices and need patient information in a timely manner.
- Excellent customer service with one point of contact for the whole U.S.
- Support of a single, reliable vendor reduces administrative costs and personnel needs.
- Simplified, self-service online management using Control Center.