Greater Internet access speed and capacity enabled consolidation projects at the company's data center.
- Haig Rudd
- Manager, Technology Solutions
This CPA firm's existing network reached maximum capacity. Managers needed to implement an Internet solution that was cost effective, scalable and could deliverservice to 30 locations across seven states.
After evaluating five vendors for service reliability, superior customer service and costs, managers selected the CenturyLink IQ™ Networking Internet Port service. They implemented it at 30 sites across the southeastern United States.
Benefits and Results
- The high reliability of the CenturyLink service meets the company's need for uninterrupted Internet access
- Saved about 12 percent on Internet access costs
- Significantly increased Internet bandwidth
- Greater Internet access speed and capacity enabled consolidation projects at the company's data center
With a staff of over 1,200 located in seven states, Dixon Hughes ranks among the nation's top 20 CPA firms. The company provides a wide array of assurance, tax and consulting services to clients of all sizes. For more information, visit www.dhgllp.com.