Consolidating to CenturyLink significantly simplified vendor administration and cut long-distance expenses by more than 50 percent.
- Debbie Ecord
- Corporate Telephone Administrator
- Energy & Utilities
A series of acquisitions resulted in a heterogeneous mix of long-distance carriers. The vendor relationships were time-consuming to manage and failed to capture the cost savings possible through volume discounts.
Managers consolidated 1,500 lines from 560 nationwide sites onto the CenturyLink™ Long Distance Service. They also moved over 600 toll-free numbers onto the CenturyLink™ Domestic Toll Free Service.
Benefits and Results
- The company cut long-distance expenses by more than 50 percent
- Managers save $30,000 annually by mailing a single monthly check versus 100
- Consolidating to CenturyLink significantly simplified vendor administration
- A dedicated CenturyLink transition team ensured the smooth turn-up of new services
- CenturyLink service and support has been notably better than legacy vendors
Heritage Operating LP, (NYSE: ETP) distributes propane through a nationwide distribution network of over 440 retail locations. About 1.2 million customers across 41 states use the company�s energy to fuel their home systems and appliances. These include energy-efficient furnaces, water heaters and fireplaces.
- Not available
Connect with CenturyLink
We're here to help!
- Contact Us