LifeLock was experiencing explosive growth and planning multiple locations, and they needed a scalable, flexible implementation that could come up to speed rapidly. They needed an implementation that would be ready to use “almost out of the box”, and they wanted a partnership with a vendor who could provide expertise and support around it.
Hyper growth stretched the company's existing communications infrastructure to its scalability limits. Managers needed to find a tier-one vendor who could provide a comprehensive, expandable service portfolio to securely connect multiple locations and support a busy call center.
Managers implemented the Qwest Metro Optical Ethernet (QMOE ®) to link three Phoenix-area facilities. They also deployed the Qwest® Domestic Toll Free service along with three call center solutions: the Qwest® EZ Route service, the Qwest® Hosted Interactive Voice Response (IVR) service and the Qwest® Notify service.
Benefits and Results
- Economical, scalable and reliable data bandwidth to three metro sites
- Qwest Metro Optical Ethernet (QMOE ®) serves as backbone for voice over Internet protocol (VoIP) phone system.
- Toll free service delivered at competitive rates for 964,000 minutes per month of usage.
- Cloud-based, scalable Hosted IVR services:
- Were deemed more economical than building support infrastructure internally.
- Liberate IT staff from administrative duties to focus on critical projects.
- Are PCI-compliant to satisfy customer data security needs.
- Call center agent efficiency boost
- IVR & EZ Route detailed real-time and historical statistics contributed to business improvements that have achieved agent productivity gains.
LifeLock Inc. was founded in 2005 to proactively combat identity theft. Since that time, the Tempe, Arizona firm has grown quickly, equipping multiple facilities in the city to service over a million customers across the United States, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Not available
Connect with CenturyLink
We're here to help!
- Contact Us