With a circuit nearing total capacity and a new video platform launch underway, Synacor needed to significantly expand its available bandwidth to meet expected demand.
Synacor, Inc. builds Internet tools and portals for global service and content providers, which makes reliable data network bandwidth a crucial business matter. With a circuit nearing total capacity and a new video platform launch underway, Synacor needed to significantly expand its available bandwidth to meet expected demand.
Synacor performed in-depth due-diligence of vendors in its region and chose multiprotocol label switching (MPLS )-based Qwest iQ® Networking Internet Port service. Qwest's reliable, dedicated Gigabit Ethernet service provides the bandwidth needed immediately and Qwest iQ® Networking Internet Port offers scalability for the future.
Benefits and Results
- Qwest iQ® Networking Internet Port service supports key business goals by providing reliability day to day and scalability for the future.
- On-time implementation and Qwest team commitment stand apart from every other vendor install the customer has experienced.
- Economical cost of ownership of the Qwest solution enhances margins on Synacor's product and service offerings.
- Qwest experts are an extension of the Synacor team, reducing the need for outsourced network engineering.
- Qwest resources answer questions quickly and work in close partnership with Synacor.
Synacor builds Internet tools and portals that simplify access to digital media for more than 37 million consumers worldwide. Synacor is based in Buffalo, New York, and its customers include cable operators, telecommunications companies, Internet service providers and other businesses with increasing needs for data network bandwidth.
- Not available
Connect with CenturyLink
We're here to help!
- Contact Us