A Strong Alternative for Business
Ensure your customers can access your services via the Internet
It's simple, your business continues to look for ways to adopt technology to remain relevant and competitive in today's dynamic marketplace. From real-time application systems to video streaming capabilities, technology is critical to your company's top- and bottom-line growth.
That's why more businesses are looking to the benefits of networking solutions with Internet Protocol Version 6's (IPv6) built-in security measures and near-endless supply of IP addresses. With the help of CenturyLink, you can easily transition from IPv4 to IPv6 and ensure your customers, partners and employees have access to your products and services via the Internet.
What is IPv6
- IPv6 is the next-generation Internet Protocol address standard intended to supplement, and eventually replace, the IPv4 protocol most Internet services use today.
- The primary difference is that IPv6 uses 128-bit addresses compared to the 32-bit addresses used with IPv4.
CenturyLink and IPv6
- CenturyLink has been in the IPv6 arena since the late 1990s
- In 2000, CenturyLink built a IPv6 test network using both native and tunneled connectivity across multiple points of presence in order to gain experience with IPv6
- CenturyLink supported beta customers for IPv6 trials, and we have enabled MPLS (Internet and private port) with IPv6 capabilities
For more information about IPv6 and how CenturyLink Business can support your implementation and company's continued growth, please contact us.
- Not available
Connect with CenturyLink
We're here to help!
- Contact Us