It's Not the Catastrophic, Headline-Grabbing Network Failures that Pose the Biggest Risk to Your Business.
In 2008, network disruptions cost businesses on average $2.8 million dollars per hour.* Only 19% of businesses believe they have adequate monitoring coverage.† How confident are you that your network can support current and future demand?
*CIO Magazine, Jan 2010 †HelpNet Security, Jan 2010
What if you could manage your network more efficiently?
Because everything happening in your business is happening on your network, even day-to-day disruptions can now significantly impact the business. IBM recently estimated the average revenue cost of an unplanned application outage at almost $2.8 million per hour.*
At CenturyLink, we have 99% voice network availability** —and 100% accountability when things go wrong. Having a partner with the tools, support and solutions you need to manage the network efficiently helps you:
- Reduce the business impact of network outages.
- Keep pace with the needs of your business.
- Quickly resolve network-related problems.
*CIO, Managing Unplanned IT Outages, Jan 2010
**Availability statement based on 2010 CenturyLink region-wide switch availability statistics, as reported to the FCC
Top Security Topics
- Layers of Security: Protecting Your Data from Computers to the Cloud
"How a multi-layered security approach can protect data and keep your business running smoothly."
- Non-Intrusive Security
"Martin Capurro suggests how to strike the right balance between productivity and security."
- Managed Security for a Not-So-Secure World
"CIOs need a strategy for a secure enterprise in today's insecure world."
Top Business Continuity Topics
- Planning for Disaster and Everyday Threats
"How to protect business-critical functions, minimize downtime and mitigate risk."
- Measuring recovery time in real time
"How CenturyLink's cloud-based business continuity and disaster recovery solution can keep critical systems up and running."
- Best Practices for Proactive Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
"How to plan, implement and execute a quick recovery strategy for local accidents and natural disasters."
Top Data & Networking Topics
- SIP Trunk Services: The Cornerstone of Unified Communications
"First in a Series on the Migration to Converged Networks."
- Customer Case Study: BoardDocs streamlines network services to keep pace with growth
"Experience one company's solution to escalating bandwidth and performance demands."
- Not available
Connect with CenturyLink
We're here to help!
- Contact Us