Reducing Costs while Remaining Competitive Can Be Challenging.
Change is the only constant in business. To keep up, companies spent $624 Billion in 2010 on IT hardware-in a down economy. But the pace of change is accelerating. What if you could abandon the "best guess" approach to defining network requirements and efficiently scale your network-and its costs-in response to demand?
*IDC, August 2010
What if you could better control your network costs?
Without a firm understanding of where your costs are actually going—and what you are actually paying for—it's difficult to know where to start. It's no surprise that many companies report that they cannot be sure they are effectively utilizing the capacity they are paying for.
When you work with CenturyLink, we'll help identify areas that are under- or over-utilized so you always have a solid understanding of your capacity, and you can monitor activity and billing in a more informed manner. We'll design customized solutions to help you:
- Minimize stranded capacity by auditing network assets and usage patterns to fine-tune your network.
- Reduce billing errors by reviewing billing with your account manager in parallel with performance reporting.
- Eliminate potential disruption when upgrading by setting up a second network in parallel at no extra cost during transition.
Top Cloud Computing Topics
- SMB Quick Guide
"Is Cloud Computing Right For Your Business?"
- CenturyLink Storage & Backup Services
"Protect your data and control costs with secure, scalable solutions."
- Business-Class SaaS
"Four key concerns businesses have about adopting SaaS in core areas."
Top Security Topics
- Best Practices for Better Security
"Protecting your data and eliminating vulnerabilities."
- The Healthcare IT Security Necessity
"CenturyLink meets the healthcare IT security necessity."
- The Extended Enterprise: Manage Complexity, Cost and Compliance
"Adapted from Worldwide and U.S. Security Services 2009-2012 Forecast and Analysis: Economic Crisis Impact Update by Irida Xheneti, IDC #216111."
Top Business Continuity Topics
- Five Essentials to Prepare for (Relatively) Easy Disaster Recovery
"Many businesses are unprepared to maintain access to critical data and applications in the event of a disaster."
Top Data & Networking Topics
- Finding High Ground as Big Data Swells
"Is your network ready for the deluge?"
- Making a Pain-Free Migration to Unified Communications
"Creating the foundation for a collaborative environment."
- Cutter & Buck
"Cutter and Buck Enhanced the Internet and Voice Service at its Multiple Locations Across the U.S. by switching to CenturyLink IQ™ Networking Internet Port."