Reduce Call Transfers and Costly Re-Routes with Intelligent Call Routing
Wouldn't it be great if you could distribute calls effectively between multiple locations, decrease your contact-center costs, and create a faster, more effective calling experience for your customers? IPR does just that.
IPR is a network-hosted business call routing application that provides a virtual routing operation using the Cisco ICM premises system. It communicates with Premises ICM by using industry-standard IP connectivity to determine the location, group, or individual best available to handle an incoming call. And that saves time and money, and keeps your customers satisfied!
IPR Call Routing Features
- Network-based routing across multiple locations and groups
- Reliable and secure CenturyLink network hosting
- Centralized administration, management, and reporting
- Enhanced call flow across diverse PBX premises telephony systems
- State-of-the-art call routing using Cisco standard tools. including Call Manager, CRS protocol, and standard network reporting
- Disaster recovery for business continuity
IPR Call Routing Benefits
- Increases contact center efficiency without the need to increase agent headcount
- Eliminates costly transfers and re-routes
- Reduces queue times, load balance, and abandon rates
- Distribute calls across multiple diverse systems and locations
- Manage and control call flow
- Improves customer experience via first-call resolution capabilities
- Enhances existing premises telephony infrastructure without costly networking expenses
- Complements telephony environment with network reliability and backup options.
- Enables capacity and growth on demand
- Provides rapid response to unforeseen events
How IPR Call Routing Works
CenturyLink IPR is a network-hosted, pre-route application that connects to premises Cisco ICM. The premises ICM receives data from each premises telephony solution through peripheral gateways. CenturyLink IPR is connected to the customer ICM via TCP/IP allowing availability information to be shared between the two applications. Inbound CenturyLink Toll Free calls are briefly intercepted at the network central office and are provided routing instructions by CenturyLink IPR. When the routing instructions are delivered to the network central office, the call is diverted directly to the appropriate location or group. Information is passed back to the premises ICM detailing the call completion. Call statistics are shared with the premises-ICM system for real-time and historical reporting.