Focus on Business Priorities with Call Routing Services from CenturyLink
Improve performance, increase productivity, lower costs: business drivers that should make any business decision-maker take notice. If you're a business decision maker, you might consider taking notice of Interaction Routing, a network-based call-center routing solution that can help you improve customer sales and service with state-of-the-art multi-channel contact-center routing and reporting capabilities. All this while significantly lowering your contact-center costs by eliminating large capital outlays, networking costs, dedicated IT staff, and annual equipment maintenance contracts.
Interaction Call Routing Features
- Skills-based agent and business-rules routing
- Outbound dialing and campaign management
- Multi-media consolidated reporting managed by the contact-center management team
- CTI-enabled agent screen pops that integrate with industry-leading desktop and CRM programs
- Network-based voice recording solution for automatic or ad hoc call recording.
- Administration, management and reporting
- Workforce management (forecasting, scheduling and adherence)
- Integration with industry-leading ACD, IVR, and quality-monitoring products
- Voice, e-mail and Web-based transaction routing, management and reporting
- Disaster recovery and business continuity capabilities
Interaction Call Routing Benefits
- Create geographic independence using Interaction Routing's virtual contact-center capabilities.
- Increase call volume without increasing agent headcount by:
- Distributing calls based on agent expertise instead of agent location
- Reducing average call-handle times using CTI
- Queuing requests in the CenturyLink network to reduce queue times and improve agent work load
- Eliminate cost and risk of purchasing premises technology that grows outdated
- Integrate with multi-vendor telephony equipment to unify your contact-center solutions into a common management and reporting system.
- Get real-time access to the transaction flow across your entire enterprise
- Quickly make changes in routing and staffing to address increases or decreases in demand
- Get capacity and growth on demand
- Reduce IT staff involvement
- Respond rapidly to unforeseen change and emergencies
- Improve contact center performance by acting on data obtained via on-demand access-to-agent and system reports
How Interaction Call Routing Works
A toll-free number is a virtual address that points to one or more locations using intelligent network databases for routing criteria. The toll-free number can terminate to either switched or dedicated terminating addresses. A switched number is a 10-digit public switched telephone network dialable number that points to a single physical location in the network. A dedicated number is an internal identifier to the CenturyLink network that points to a single physical location.