Put Hosted VoIP to Work for You
Employees can turn any location into a "remote office" where they can receive calls to their business number, retrieve voicemails via email, and much more. The Hosted VoIP online portal enables administrators to manage users-and employees to manage calling features-via an easy-to-use web interface.
- Unlimited local and on-net domestic long distance calling, and up to 10,000 minutes per month of off-net domestic long distance and toll-free service based on the number of seats purchased.
- Click-to-call functionality and call logs so employees can manage calls directly from their desktop.
- Full range of softphones available on Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android.
- Administrator portal to manage users, inventory, and group features such as hunt groups, auto attendants, hold music, and LDAP directory integration.
- End user portal to customize features such as find me/follow me, call forwarding, contact management, voicemail preferences and much more.
- IP handsets from Polycom are included and installed with service.
- Retrieve voicemail messages through your phone, by email, or through the user portal (unified messaging).
Help Your Employees Stay Reachable, Productive
Our privately owned fiber network provides a secure, reliable calling environment with exceptional voice clarity. The robust calling features will help your employees stay reachable and productive whether they are in the office, on the road or working offsite. Hosted VoIP is a flexible solution designed for businesses of any size. Sites can range from a few seats, all the way up to 10,000 seats per location.
- Grow your business without a major equipment expense.
- Manage calls and voicemail with a few clicks of the mouse.
- Address customer needs from virtually anywhere.
Easy system management
Hosted VoIP leverages the industry-leading BroadSoft Broadworks platform, which includes an administrator portal for managing employee additions, moves and changes.
This is a hosted solution, which means that we make improvements and implement technology upgrades for you.
Predictable monthly costs
With a per-seat monthly fee, no on-site PBX, and IP phones included, you never face large, unexpected expenses for new equipment or system upgrades.
With access to robust functionality, your employees can stay reachable wherever they are. An end-user portal enables them to activate and disable calling features as needed, without administrator assistance.
CenturyLink’s private IP network
Security, reliability and voice clarity are all assured by our privately owned and managed fiber network. Your voice traffic is routed over the CenturyLink network, never the open Internet.
Why Hosted VoIP?
CenturyLink Hosted VoIP uses the BroadSoft Broadworks platform and is the ideal solution for businesses that:
- Don’t want to purchase or maintain a premises-based phone system
- Are looking for advanced call management features
- Want to improve customer service
- Want to increase office efficiency
- Need to maximize return on communications spending
CenturyLink Hosted VoIP service allows you to:
- Show a single dial plan for entire company even if you’re geographically distributed or have no primary office.
- Make calls remotely as though you’re at work using your home telephone and receive the same features as any office user.
- Be reached wherever you are by setting your phone to ring multiple devices either at the same time or in a particular order.
- Adjust administrative settings and users with access to our online portals phone features, settings, etc.
- Use our convenient toolbar to access mobility features, such as click-to-dial functionality and call management, so your employees can connect (using a computer).
- Retrieve your voicemail messages through your phone, by email, or through the user portal (unified messaging).
- Combine the receptionist IP phone with a choose-and-click operator interface on a computer screen that makes it easy for a receptionist to direct calls to staff, wherever they are (Receptionist portal).