Keep in Contact with Your Customers Worldwide
Whether you're adding an office in Budapest or selling products in Brazil, you can trust our International Long Distance to keep you in close, personal touch with customers and suppliers far away. The International Long Distance network is built on industry-leading architecture and is designed to meet the complex needs of business customers like you.
International Long Distance is a technologically advanced solution that offers voice access to landline and mobile numbers in more than 200 countries from anywhere in the contiguous U.S.
If you're already using CenturyLink® Domestic Long Distance service, add International Long Distance to your service and create a highly-flexible tool for your virtual enterprise.
Position Your Business for International Growth
Our International Long Distance service gives you the ability to originate an international long-distance call from any U.S. location to over 200 international destinations. Both landline and mobile terminations are available.
Our network is built on an architecture that separates retail and wholesale traffic to eliminate traffic contention. The network features multiple layers of redundancy and diversity. Fail-safe measures are built to guarantee call completion during disaster-recovery situations.
A dedicated and experienced team provides best-in-class responsiveness to manage any troubles that may occur.
- Landline and mobile terminations to more than 200 international destinations
- Least-cost routing and answer seizure ratio processes
- Multiple layers of redundancy and diversity
- Network architecture separates retail and wholesale traffic to eliminate traffic contention
- Dedicated team proactively monitors quality of service routing and responds to problems
Reliable Worldwide Calling
- High call-completion rate and great call quality with layers of redundancy and network diversity
- Network separates retail and wholesale traffic to eliminate contention
- Fail-safe protocols for call completion during disaster recovery situations
- Dedicated service team proactively monitors and manages quality of service routing
- Competitive rates when added to CenturyLink long distance contracts