Make Your Business More Efficient and Improve Customer Satisfaction with EZ Route IVR Solutions
You'd probably rather run your business with more control and less stress. EZ Route is a network-based, self-help, interactive voice response system (IVR) application that empowers you to manage your customers' routine information requests so you can focus on your core business.
EZ Route provides contact-center functionality that lets you answer calls, provide messages and announcements, and support call routing to live agents or other IVR applications through a menu-driven interface. You can quickly and easily develop a voice menu and routing scheme via a Web-based graphical user interface (GUI). This includes assigning toll-free numbers and transfer-to numbers for routing. You can also record your own announcements over the phone or upload professionally recorded audio files using the Web-based GUI. With the efficiencies you gain from using IVR systems, happy customers are virtually a sure thing.
EZ Route IVR Solution Features
- Touch-tone and speech-recognition capabilities
- Extensive routing options
- Busy ring/no answer overflow
- Comprehensive, Web-enabled IVR application wizard
- Go to node enables calls to route from one EZ Route application to another
- Busy/no answer messages and customizable hold music
- Integrated text-to-speech
- Unlimited port availability
- Supported by CenturyLink's fully redundant, geographically-dispersed network
- Pricing based on number of calls made
- Disaster recovery capabilities
EZ Route IVR Solution Benefits
- Maximize productivity and streamline business communications
- Improve customer service, customer acquisition, and retention results
- Lower costs with no capital investment, correctly routed calls, and per-call pricing
- Route to multiple locations or departments to handle call traffic spikes
- Provide current status information to callers that can be updated in near real time
- Design call management programs that meet changing business needs and are instantly deployable
- Utilize existing infrastructure and enjoy easy integration with industry leading ACDs and PBXs
How EZ Route Works
Inbound toll-free calls are routed to EZ Route. Based on your customized application design, calls are answered via touch-tone or a speech-recognition menu. The caller inputs a menu choice or provides ANI or DNIS information that is then matched to the EZ Route application. If the caller needs to speak with a live agent, the call is routed appropriately.
- Not available
Connect with CenturyLink
We're here to help!
- Contact Us