How to change your CenturyLink email password
We recommend you change your password at least every 60 days, particularly if you use public computers to check your email account.
To change your CenturyLink email password:
- Go to your CenturyLink homepage and log in.
- Next, select the My Account menu in the top navigation, and click on Change Email Password in the drop-down menu.
- A new browser window will open. Once that page has loaded, enter your current password in the Current Password field.
- Enter your new password into the New Password and Confirm New Password fields. Use a mix of letters and numbers, as those passwords are harder to break. The password should not be easy to guess. A common mistake is to use the CenturyLink name in the password.
- Click on the Save button and you're done.
Remember, never share your password with anyone.