How to change your CenturyLink email password
We recommend you change your password at least every 60 days, particularly if you use public computers to check your email account.
To change your CenturyLink email password:
- Go to your CenturyLink homepage and log in.
- Next, hover over the My Account tab in the top navigation, and click on Change Password in the Settings section.
- Once the page has loaded, click the Edit button next to your email address.
- Enter your new password into the Password and Re-enter Password fields. Use a mix of letters and numbers, as those passwords are harder to break. The password should not be easy to guess. A common mistake is to use the CenturyLink name in the password.
- Click on the Save button and you're done.
Remember, never share your password with anyone.