How to Use the CenturyLink® Prism™ Program Guide
The Prism Program Guide offers multiple guide view makes finding what you want to watch fast and easy.
You can search live TV and Video On-Demand at the push of a button. You can use the guide to see what's scheduled a week in advance. You can even record programs from the Guide screen.
You have access to 3 guide views which you can easily customize to meet you viewing needs. Simply select GUIDE on your remote once to access the familiar Grid Guide, twice for the Channel Line-up Guide and three times for the On Now Guide.
For all three guide views press Menu on your remote and select Browse Live TV. Then go to Guide Styles where will see your three options:
- The familiar Grid Guide lists shows by channel and time.
- The Channel Line-Up Guide is a top to bottom digest for a single network . you.ll be able to see what.s currently on and what.s coming up next.
- The On-Now Guide gives you a live snap shot of every program that is on at that moment and lets you see what.s on next.
Please Note: In all guides you have the useful options like Live TV Filters, Jump to Day, Settings and Favorites options, by selecting enter on the remote.
You can customize your guide views. Whichever guide you are in, click the enter button on the remote for guide options. or select the left arrow in any screen, then .Settings. Under .Favorites & Guides. select .Primary Guide Style'
In this menu you will be able to re-prioritize which guide appears first or disable rotation altogether. To disable or limit the rotation, select .Guide Rotation. and if you disable rotation, no other guide style will appear.
Please remember to select .Save. to keep your changes.
Using the Guide
To access the Guide screen, press the GUIDE button on your remote control. You'll see a list of programs sorted by channel on the left side and by time across the top of the grid.
- You can use the UP and DOWN ARROW keys to browse programs by channel.
- Use the RIGHT and LEFT ARROWS to go forward and backward in time.
- You can use the FAST FORWARD and REWIND (FF and REW) buttons to jump a full day ahead or back in the program guide.
At the bottom of the guide screen, you'll see information about the highlighted program.
- Press the INFO button to see more information about the highlighted program such as a brief description and cast.
- Press the BACK button to return to the guide.
If you are highlighting a show that's currently airing, press OK to view that program and exit the guide.
Recording a Program from the Guide
- Press the GUIDE button to see the Program Guide.
- Use the ARROW keys to select a program.
- Press the RECORD button once to record the program.
- Press the RECORD button twice to record the series.
- Or press the RECORD button three times to cancel the recording.