Prism® TV: Locking Prism On Demand rentals using Parental Controls
Using Parental Controls to lock rentals requires a PIN to purchase On Demand rental programs or purchase Pay-Per View events. Even if you temporarily disable all of your parental controls, you will still need to enter a PIN to purchase an On Demand rental or Pay-Per View event.
You will still be able to view free Video On Demand if rentals are locked.
Locking Rentals and Pay-Per View
- To lock On Demand Rentals and Pay-Per View, press the MENU key to bring up the main menu.
- Use the DOWN ARROW key to select SETTINGS and press OK.
- Use the DOWN ARROW to navigate to CONTROL CONTENT and press OK.
- Press OK again to select PARENTAL LOCKING.
- If you already have a PIN, enter it using the NUMBER keys. The Parental Locking settings screen will appear.
- If you do not have a pin, use the NUMBER keys to enter a PIN.
If you are finished setting Parental Controls, use the ARROW KEYS to select LOCK. Press OK. Press EXIT TO TV to return to watching live TV full screen.