Manage one bill instead of two, when you have DIRECTV
If you're a CenturyLink customer and have DIRECTV service, you probably qualify for joint billing. Instead of two separate bills, you can get a single, monthly bill that conveniently combines all your CenturyLink and DIRECTV services on one statement.
You may even be eligible for joint billing if you didn't purchase DIRECTV through us. In fact, if you have the XTRA™, ULTIMATE, PREMIER™, MAS ULTRA™ or LO MAXIMO™ package, you may qualify for a $5 per month bundle discount.*
Useful things to know:
- Your accounts have to be paid in full and have a zero balance to be eligible for joint billing.
- It takes two billing cycles -- roughly two months -- for your bills to be combined.
- You'll need your DIRECTV account number when you talk with customer service.
- Joint billing is not available to customers who currently subscribe, or plan to subscribe to, adult programming channels.
- If you qualify for a bundle discount, you get the discount as long as you subscribe to all the services in the bundle. If you cancel one or more of the services, you're charged the standard, monthly fee for the remaining services.
Chat with us to find out if you qualify for joint billing.
*Services and offer may not be available everywhere. Additional restrictions apply.