Simplify your life with paperless billing
With paperless billing, you get the same information as you do with your printed bill, but online. Each month we send you an email when your bill is ready. The email includes a convenient link to your bill and options for how to pay.
How going paperless works
- Signing up for paperless billing doesn't change your monthly due date.
- You can always print a copy of your bill if you want to stash
it away for future reference.
- You will receive a paper bill until your paperless request takes effect, which is usually within 2 billing cycles.
- Your bill is available online within approximately 4 days of your billing date.
- If you sign up for paperless billing, you can still pay by mail, pay in person or pay by phone. Plus, you can continue to use the method of payment you've been paying.
you ever have problems receiving emails from us, check your spam, bulk
or junk folders, and then add CenturyLink to your approved senders list.
- If you really want to make managing your CenturyLink bill easy, sign up for automatic payments, and you can stop worrying about remembering when your bill is due. Your payment will be automatically debited from your checking, savings or credit card account each month, without you having to think about it.
Sign up for paperless billing
Click here to see how to sign up for paperless billing.
Did you know? Not having a paper bill means one less way criminals can get their hands on your personal information, which happens when they find bills in the trash, recycling or even your mailbox.