If you want to better understand your bill—or if you're trying to answer a specific question—touring the CenturyLink bill is an easy way to learn what terms mean and where important sections are located.
Which bill looks like yours?
There are three versions of the CenturyLink bill. Glance at the images and click the one that most looks like what you get each month. Once you click, you'll be taken to a sample bill that includes detailed explanations of key features.
A few additional resources
If you'd rather watch a video explaining your bill, that option is available. If you're less interested in learning about billing nuances and more interested in understanding what to expect next, we can help you with that too.
- If you're a new customer, you might be wondering what to expect with your first bill.
- You could have questions about a bill credit you were promised.
- You might want to know what to expect when a discount expires.
- There's a chance that one or more fees on your bill is causing you to scratch your head.
- If you've recently cancelled your service, you might be curious about your closing bill.