If people report getting a message (that you didn't record) when they call your number, they may be hearing a message associated with one of your calling features.
The party you are calling does not accept blocked calls. If you are calling from a blocked number, hang up, press*82 and redial.
- Callers get this message if you have anonymous call rejection turned ON.
- Anonymous call rejection blocks calls from PRIVATE and ANONYMOUS numbers.
- Callers who don't unblock their number cannot call you (unless you turn this feature OFF).
Your call has been completed. However, the party you are calling is not receiving calls at this time.
- Callers hear this message if you have call curfew turned ON.
- This feature blocks all incoming (and outgoing) calls during certain times of the day.
- Unless callers are on your "authorized caller list," they cannot get through to you during those hours.
For more information about these features and/or to confirm your calling features aren't blocking your incoming/outgoing calls, learn how to manage popular calling features.