It's easy to pay your DIRECTV bill, but how you do it depends on how you have your billing setup. Do you get one bill with both your DIRECTV and CenturyLink services on it, or do you get two bills -- one from DIRECTV for your television service and one from CenturyLink?
One bill instead of two
If you're a CenturyLink customer and have DIRECTV service, you may have your account setup so that you receive one bill instead of two. If this is the case, the charges for your DIRECTV service appear on your CenturyLink bill. You pay for both services at the same time and CenturyLink policies govern when and how you pay your bill.
For details on paying your bill, look at these articles:
- How to pay your bill: AutoPay, Quick Bill Pay, My Account, mobile phone, mail, in person
- Methods accepted for bill payment: checking, savings, credit card
- How to find your account balance
- How long it takes to process your payment
- Making a partial payment
- If your payment is late
- Tour your CenturyLink bill (video)
Separate bill for DIRECTV service
If you get a bill from DIRECTV for your television service, you need to contact DIRECTV with your billing questions because they manage your billing, and their policies govern when and how you pay.
For what DIRECTV needs you to do to pay your bill, start with these links:
- How do I pay my bill (online, phone, mail, in person)?
- How do I make a one-time payment using my credit card, debit card or bank account?
- How can I find my account balance?
- How can I pay my bill at the last minute?
- I want to let you know I will be making a payment soon.
- What happens if my payment is late?
- Understanding your DIRECTV bill (video)
Visit DIRECTV for additional billing and service information.
Note: If you're a CenturyLink customer and have DIRECTV service, you probably qualify for joint billing. You may even be eligible for joint billing if you didn't purchase DIRECTV service through us, and if you have the XTRA™, ULTIMATE, PREMIER™, MAS ULTRA™ or LO MAXIMO™ package, you may qualify for a bundle discount.